Are you looking for an easy to use yet powerful program that will help in setting your programs in a well-organized manner? How would you feel if you are told that you could automate a wide variety of the functions of your computer easily? Well, VisualCron is a very powerful program that helps you to keep your programs well organized and helps in schedule your tasks efficiently.
Why Use VisualCron?
VisualCron is a very powerful automation tool that you can use on your computer that will help in keeping all the programs in your computer neatly organized. The software comes with a very easy to use interface that is also quite intuitive. It is loaded with a lot of features and functionality to make task scheduling an easy job. By scheduling your task, you can set the jobs to run on your computer at a specific date and time. The scripts in each and every task is automated which means that there will be no human errors. All you need to do is to create a new job and then customize the new job to do the tasks you want to perform, decide on what triggers it, the conditions under which the task runs and how the users need to be notified.
- You do not need any prior programming skills to create tasks on VisualCron.
- The interface is very easy to use. All you got to do is to drag, click and then create the new job.
- 100+ custom tasks are on offer so that you can solve all your problems as well as automate it.
- Customer driven development so that you get the features that you want.
- Options to control the flow depending on the type of error and the output.
- There are numerous types of options on offer to schedule your tasks properly.
- Easy to use interface.
- Easy integration with email so that you get quick notifications.
- Wide variety of options to create a rich set of task schedule.
- All types of jobs like SQL, Windows, etc. are incorporated into a single platform.
If you are looking to automate computer processes and to do it without any errors, then you need to install the VisualCron program. You can run the jobs manually by turning off the server and this gives you more flexibility to create different kinds of network configurations.
VisualCron Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!